Press Conference today at 12-1pm (assuming PST, in California), more info here: http://www.searchingforbigfoot.com/Press Conference today at 12-1pm (assuming PST, in California), more info here: http://www.searchingforbigfoot.com/
Can't wait to see the DNA test results and photos
but what the hell, in Georgia?
What a fun Friday!
Here's some stats on ol' Sasquatch:
- The creature is seven feet seven inches tall.
- It weighs over five hundred pounds.
- The creature looks like it is part human and part ape-like.
- It is male.
- It has reddish hair and blackish-grey eyes.
- It has two arms and two legs, and five fingers on each hand and five toes on each foot.
- The feet are flat and similar to human feet.
- Its footprint is sixteen and three-quarters inches long and five and three-quarters inches wide at the heel.
- From the palm of the hand to the tip of the middle finger, its hands are eleven and three-quarters inches long and six and one-quarter inches wide.
- The creatures walk upright. (Several of them were sighted on the same day that the body was found.)
- The teeth are more human-like than ape-like.
- DNA tests are currently being done and the current DNA and photo evidence will be presented at the press conference on Friday, August 15th.
- In life, it considered Supertramp's "Breakfast in America" one of the most completely satisfying records of all time. Followed closely by Meatloaf's classic "Bat out of Hell"