... no matter how much some others may claim it to be true. A certain hyper-con seems to be fond of shadow boxing and claiming that other people are me. Many of the times that his foes list has grown, it is because someone who he has mistaken for me has dared to challenge his statements.... no matter how much some others may claim it to be true. A certain hyper-con seems to be fond of shadow boxing and claiming that other people are me. Many of the times that his foes list has grown, it is because someone who he has mistaken for me has dared to challenge his statements.
To be blunt, I have no sock puppet accounts, period. However I have seen some of these accusations and I find them amusing enough to catalog quickly.
Whether the people behind the accounts should be amused, annoyed, or otherwise effected by the accusation is for them to decide.
- lj35t5d was foe'd after this comment questioning rg's journal entry from March 31
- cml4524 was foe'd after daring to further question him in the same journal entry
- Jimmy_Slimmy was foe'd for daring to defend President Carter, and was subsequently accused of being someone else in an April 13th journal discussion
- The names iamtheantipudge and pudgywudgy appear to be accounts concerned with showing what an idiot pudge is. An easy task, for sure - and one that I have aided in before - but I don't care about it enough to set up another account.
Funny, how many users (including myself) have never been allowed to write comments for the journal entries posted by someone who endlessly complains about "fascism".
And his most recent: (as of this writing)
- ValarClan is also not me. We see in a recent anti-factual journal entry from rg that ValarClan dared to question the economic wisdom of the previous POTUS and was quickly and rudely foe'd
That particular "foe'ing" does not mention me by name, though we see the usual rg rhetoric:
since you apparently still support Obama you must be an idiot as well as a troll. Get lost
Which was only the beginning. It was quickly followed by another journal entry asking for the "stalker-troll"; a name he has used to describe his feelings towards me more than once. That journal entry was posted "comments disabled".