Yes its happening again: Bad hardware karma is sweeping through the geek compound. Lets look at the list from just the last few days
- Nate's gaming machine randomly crashes about every 15 minutes (windows)
- The harddrive in CowboyNeal's machine has gone wonky
- My brand spanking new TiVo has something wrong with it. I have to ship it back and get it replaced.
- My router box's harddrive started freakin out. It stopped booting last night.
- My old laptop crashes randomly (windows)
On the positive side, we got a handful of the Lucent wireless cards... super sweet. 11mbs and wireless. If I could get a box stable for long enough to test the range, I'd be a happy jack.