An anonymous reader writes "Here are some more corkers from Hub Pages. Hope you get a laugh. I think the unkindest card I have ever seen was one with: “What’s old and wrinkly?” on the outside and a piece of mirror inside.
1. You would have loved the gift I didn’t bother getting you.
2. When I have a birthday I take the day off. But when my wife has a birthday, she takes a year or two off.
3. You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
4. Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
5. Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter."
Link to Original Source