Edgewood_Dirk (858367) writes "In a bizarre death Sequoyah County, Oklahoma, a 66-year old man was found dead of apparent spontaneous human combustion. He was found in the kitchen and initially misidentified as a pile of burning trash, with no other fire damage around him or elsewhere in the home. Authorities describe him as a man with a history of heavy drinking and smoking, which are factors common to many alleged cases of SHC.
Check the full article at: http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20130218_11_0_Sequoy156608&r=2950"
Link to Original Source