We are sorry to see you leave - Beta is different and we value the time you took to try it out. Before you decide to go, please take a look at some value-adds for Beta and learn more about it. Thank you for reading Slashdot, and for making the site better!
AcerbusNoir (1257586) writes "Have you ever wanted to add your own geotag to a photo but didn't know how? Do you want to protect your privacy by removing your location from a photo? Now you can with a free (free as in beer) service from http://www.geospoof.me/
The service is in beta so any comments or critiques are welcome." top
AcerbusNoir (1257586) writes "The PHP development team would like to announce the immediateavailability of PHP 5.2.6. This release focuses on improving the stability ofthe PHP 5.2.x branch with over 120 bug fixes, several of which are security related.All users of PHP are encouraged to upgrade to this release.
Security Enhancements and Fixes in PHP 5.2.6:
* Fixed possible stack buffer overflow in the FastCGI SAPI identified by Andrei Nigmatulin.
* Fixed integer overflow in printf() identified by Maksymilian Aciemowicz.
* Fixed security issue detailed in CVE-2008-0599 identified by Ryan Permeh.
* Fixed a safe_mode bypass in cURL identified by Maksymilian Arciemowicz.
* Properly address incomplete multibyte chars inside escapeshellcmd() identified by Stefan Esser.
* Upgraded bundled PCRE to version 7.6"