Welcome to the Slashdot Beta site -- learn more here. Use the link in the footer or click here to return to the Classic version of Slashdot.
Before you choose to head back to the Classic look of the site, we'd appreciate it if you share your thoughts on the Beta; your feedback is what drives our ongoing development.
Beta is different and we value you taking the time to try it out. Please take a look at the changes we've made in Beta and learn more about it. Thanks for reading, and for making the site better!
Singing Dolphins Do Batman
Mmm, Open Sauce
OBx2 hasn't submitted any stories.
- Get a load of Lego, make sure that all the pieces are separate.
- Put the bits in a pillow-case and tie the end with some string (leaving lots of room for the Lego to move about in).
- Place in an automatic washing machine and start it on the coolest, shortest cycle (a non iron cycle is good as it doesn't get spun).
- Stop before spinning (see above).
- Remove, debag and admire the results.