Welcome to the Slashdot Beta site -- learn more here. Use the link in the footer or click here to return to the Classic version of Slashdot.
We are sorry to see you leave - Beta is different and we value the time you took to try it out. Before you decide to go, please take a look at some value-adds for Beta and learn more about it. Thank you for reading Slashdot, and for making the site better!
Singing Dolphins Do Batman
Mmm, Open Sauce
OBx2 hasn't submitted any stories.
- Get a load of Lego, make sure that all the pieces are separate.
- Put the bits in a pillow-case and tie the end with some string (leaving lots of room for the Lego to move about in).
- Place in an automatic washing machine and start it on the coolest, shortest cycle (a non iron cycle is good as it doesn't get spun).
- Stop before spinning (see above).
- Remove, debag and admire the results.