I've realized that my linux port of my engine, should be the Xistence III game engine. For this reason, I've put my efforts into making levels using the new system and scrapping all the old code.
As for my home projects are concerned...
I've finished up some code which will allow me to add nice lights on different types of surfaces without worrying about their surface type. I will however have to check for the dominent axis and rotate the wall accordingly if a spotlight is required. If the map designer is looking for a rotational spotlight, no can do yet, only straight directional lighting is available. Also, if you take out the dominent axis system, the light looks like a nifty laser beam cropping into the ground, very nice effect. By the way, the light is Per-Pixel based.
Razor: It've completed texturing all the walls, and am now proceeding to add "stuff" to the level to give it a more realistic look. The design process is much more difficult than originally anticipated because of the large scale of level I have created. It is definitely worthy of a screenshot soon though...
Artic Racing: I textured more of the track itself and did more compatibility testing. The linux port looks much better then the windows version. I also added some fast food joints around the stands of the race track. A new shingle texture was created for the game as well. Things are looking good.