Motorola May Ditch Android, Revive ARM Partnership
Who owns the ARM license right now? Motorola Mobility or Motorola solutions
Fragmentation vs. Obsolescence In the Android Ecosphere
App developer should realize that there is a world outside the US [and Europe], where:
1. Phones are sold unlocked more as a rule than an exception.
2. Enthusiasts change phones frequently
3. There is a big market for cheaper and second hand/older gen. 'smart' phones.
Android fits in well for these market. This is also the exact reason for the abysmal sale of iPhone 3G/3GS in India and China.
India Hanging Up On 25 Million Cell Phones
The article sadly doesn't seem to point the Government efforts to provide the non IMEI mobiles with a valid IMEI number. For the last few monthes, a person could have taken their el-cheapo Chinese phones to a designated centre and get a genuine IMEI number 'installed' on the phone for a sum of INR 199 [USD 4].
Transformers Special Edition Chevy Camaro Unveiled
The real deal will be when GM launches the 2010 Chevy Spark on which the Skids were based
World's Cheapest Car Goes On Sale In India
1) car insurance is compulsory in India, covers the car, not the driver. Takes care of damages to the car as well as to the victims.
2) Safety standards exist, albeit for the typical India roads where the speed limits rarely exceed 50 km/hr [convert this to m/hr yourself , please].
3) Nano is compliant with Euro 4, the present European emission standards.
4) Gross mis-information, smacks of ignorance at best and racism at worst.
5) ....thus spoke the western overlord..go back to your bullock cart...you deserve not what you hath not?
and well the price of petrol [gasoline] has been hovering around the $4/gallon mark for last 4 years in India.
Hasbro Sues Makers of Scrabble-Like Scrabulous
cant these guys just move their servers to India [or elsewhere for that matter], and simply proceed to show Hasbro the middle finger, a-la pirate bay? ..on second thoughts maybe facebook will face all the fire in the hell then...