things that I am sick of reading on slashdot.
Here is a list of things that I am totaly sick of reading on slashdot:
- People bitching about spelling and gramar in slashdot story submisions.
- People posting to correct grammar and spelling in other posts.
- Posts that insinuate that becasue someone made a spelling or grammar mistake in their post, this is somehow a relection of their ability to have valid and usefull opinions.
- People posting about how much slashdot suck, and how the editors are stupid and post stupid news
- "How is this 'news for nerds, stuff that matters'?".
- People bitching about how slashdot is hipocritical becasue one person posts a comment about the latest cool thing from X, when other people have posted comments on the latest bad thing that X has done
- People bitching about how, if windows had (insert bug or hole or something, in linux), then you would all be shouting them down, but when linux does it you all say how great it is . . .
- People bitching about moderation and how unfair it is. . . mah mah
- Just people bitching in general. So much bitching, repeated so many times, so boring to read. . . .
Theres more, but I have run out of energy to devote to people who annoy me.