My Slashdot design wishlist
[11/05/10] Password remembrance and in-page comment scroll search fixed. Thanks Slashdot!
[10/03/2011] It prompts to remember password if I log in via slashdot.org/my/login - fine. Searching comments seems fixed now: collapsed comments scroll while the expand link stays fixed.
[15/02/2011] Nothing new to report, just posting to show these items annoy me every time I log in
[28/01/2011] Added a bug list: When it breaks or hampers site experience
- searching for a word in a page (Ctrl+F) breaks collapsed comments layout, if the searched word is in a multi-line comment. The comment link to expand, disappears. [fixed]
- Previewing journal entries shows the old copy, not the edited copy.
- Chrome prompt to save password broken [fixed]
- login controls on the front page [fixed]
- see the comment poster, without having to expand the comment
- compact/slimline collapsed comments more (looks like when you zoom the page out, ctrl+-)
- Show children of a collapsed comment without having to expand it -- Qzukk
- cid = link expands all ancestors up to the linked comment so you can actually see it (optional if the first suggestion is done) -- Qzukk
Commit to Unix & Linux Stack Exchange Q&A Site
Update: The site has made it and is now in Private Beta :)
Full disclosure: The Stack Exchange Q&A site staging zone, Area51, has a Unix & Linux proposal I'm committed to. I'm promoting this proposal to get referral points, and to see this Q&A site succeed.
If you'd like to see this Q&A site succeed too, please commit using this link below, which will use me as a referrer.
Many Thanks :)
SE Proposal link with my referral code
PS: Want more info about the SE staging zone before committing? See the site FAQ