Do Twitter Phishing Scams Herald the End of Microblogs?
New rule: No more new rules. It is so last year :).
Seriously, though, there is nothing scarier than the uttered phrase "There ought to be a law ...".
NASA May Have to Buy Trips to Space
Ok, do you have any sort of numbers, rough estimates, an article written on a blog somewhere, or anything that shows this is true in a quantifiable way? The requirements being that the private company must be able to launch a vehicle to go orbital with the same level of safety as the space shuttle. This company must include the costs associated with:
1) Building the crew vehicle
2) Building the rocket/airplane/hot air balloon/slingshot that gets the crew vehicle up to orbit
3) Building or leasing the infrastructure required to process and launch the vehicle
4) Ground and Mission operations
5) Telemetry and tracking
6) Vehicle recovery
7) Liability Insurance
8) Government licensing
11) Whatever I didn't think of ...