Easy Mexican Chicken Recipe
This is not an exact recipe. Feel free to vary as necessary.
1-2 lb Chicken breast (The amount does not really matter, but as left overs the best part, more is better)
Cheese, Shredded (Cheddar, Monterey Jack, Asano, or pick your favorite(s))
1 (or more) jars of Salsa (I recomend a Santa Fe style but any work fine).
Lightly flame grill chicken. It does not need to be cooked thoroughly as we will be baking the chicken. The grilling part can be skipped but makes the next part easier. Slice the chicken into strips. You can slice the chicken after baking but it will be messy.
Preheat oven to 350 F. In a deep dish baking pan, coat bottom with salsa. Layer chicken strips over salsa. Cover chicken with salsa. Repeat until all chicken is used. Cover with aluminum foil and bake until chicken is completely cooked (about 30 mins).
Steam (or microwave for 20 secs) the tortilla shells. Spoon some chicken and salsa into shell. Sprinkle on some cheese and roll shell into a burrito.
Suggested to serve with Corn Tortilla Chips and Salsa, and Rice.
The leftovers will taste better. It also helps if you let the chicken and salsa sit for a few hours before baking.
20 random things
1) I am half Dutch. This should be hardly surprising to those that know my real name.
2) I am an eigth Scot.
3) I am probably a quarter Latvian Jew. My grandmother was adopted, so nothing confirmed unless I sneak a DNA test on her.
4) I love Linux.
5) I want to be a SciFi author.
6) I used to be a substitute teacher.
7) I have been to 46 continental States.
8) I am mildly allergic to milk, but still drink it.
9) I love most cooked vegetables.
10) I am a better cook than either of my parents, or my sister. (My sister managed to burn spaghetti so it is hardly surprising I am better.)
11) I am on vacation.
12) I own a Dell notebook.
13) My favorite cheese is Irish Swiss.
14) I love all forms of spicy food.
15) I could give up all forms of candy but chocalate.
16) I have yet to find a chocolate dessert that has too much chocolate flavor, but I still keep trying. :-)
17) My dog is most likely a poodle. What I mean is that while he is definately of poodle heritage, we are uncertain of whether he is a pure bred.
18) Digger is my favorite webcomic.
19) While I tend to like the regular run or Action/SciFi/Fantasy movies, one of my favorites is "Ground Hog Day".
20)I read too much slashdot.
You are 85% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.
You are the Sociopath! As a result of your cold, calculating rationality, your introversion (and ability to keep quiet), your brutality, and your arrogance, you would make a very cunning serial killer. You care very little for the feelings of others, possibly because you are not a very emotional person. You are also very calculating and intelligent, making you a perfect criminal mastermind. Also, you are a very arrogant person, tending to see yourself as better than others, providing you a strong ability to perceive others as weak little animals, thus making it easier to kill them. In short, your personality defect is the fact that you could easily be a sociopath, because you are calculating, unemotional, brutal, and arrogant. Please don't kill me for writing mean things about you!
To put it less negatively:
1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.
2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.
3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.
4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.
Your exact opposite is the Hippie.
Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Spiteful Loner, the Smartass, and the Capitalist Pig.
If you scored near fifty percent for a certain trait (42%-58%), you could very well go either way. For example, someone with 42% Extroversion is slightly leaning towards being an introvert, but is close enough to being an extrovert to be classified that way as well. Below is a list of the other personality types so that you can determine which other possible categories you may fill if you scored near fifty percent for certain traits.
The other personality types:
The Emo Kid: Intuitive, Introverted, Gentle, Humble.
The Starving Artist: Intuitive, Introverted, Gentle, Arrogant.
The Bitch-Slap: Intuitive, Introverted, Brutal, Humble.
The Brute: Intuitive, Introverted, Brutal, Arrogant.
The Hippie: Intuitive, Extroverted, Gentle, Humble.
The Televangelist: Intuitive, Extroverted, Gentle, Arrogant.
The Schoolyard Bully: Intuitive, Extroverted, Brutal, Humble.
The Class Clown: Intuitive, Extroverted, Brutal, Arrogant.
The Robot: Rational, Introverted, Gentle, Humble.
The Haughty Intellectual: Rational, Introverted, Gentle, Arrogant.
The Spiteful Loner: Rational, Introverted, Brutal, Humble.
The Sociopath: Rational, Introverted, Brutal, Arrogant.
The Hand-Raiser: Rational, Extroverted, Gentle, Humble.
The Braggart: Rational, Extroverted, Gentle, Arrogant.
The Capitalist Pig: Rational, Extroverted, Brutal, Humble.
The Smartass: Rational, Extroverted, Brutal, Arrogant.
My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 72% on Rationality
You scored higher than 0% on Extroversion
You scored higher than 63% on Brutality
You scored higher than 66% on Arrogance
Link: The Personality Defect Test written by saint_gasoline on Ok Cupid
I have been playing Burnout3 for the PS2 lately.
Where has this game been all my life? I mean a game were you are meant to crash your car and get points for how many flips and stuff. You have races were you try to force the other guys to crash. You are encourage to drive into oncoming traffic. This is just brilliant.
I recently bought a DSC-U40. I used to have a DSC-S50. The U40 is almost as nice. I miss having a zoom lens but greatly appreciate the smaller size. Plus, being able to buy it for $80, was great.