Buses go through predictable routes, so you can put these chargers on the routes (or where routes intersect) and do 15 second charges every pass, if needed.
Except for the zero proof that the RNC was hacked and repeated denials from the RNC chair that the RNC was hacked.
1) The party you hacked to lose the election is the party that you WANT people to know was hacked. Common knowledge of the hack results in dramatically improved credibility of the released information attained in the hack.
2) The party that you want to blackmail is the party that you want the hack to be a secret. The more secretive you can be about blackmail, the more effective it is. Also, if the RNC is being blackmailed due to a hack, would you expect them to announce that to the world!?
Of course, even worrying about the RNC being blackmailed is a waste of time if the president-elect is already compromised by the Russkiy's, something we will know as soon as he follows through with his promise to release his taxes (along with getting Mexico to pay for the wall and bringing back coal. . . in other words, don't hold your breath. .
. . . there is the possibility it is being used to tamper with the lawmakers. .
1) Hack BOTH parties A & B during an election
2) Use hack of party A to help party B win
3) Use hack of party B to blackmail party B after they come into power
4) . .
. . . there was no tampering whatsoever with voting machines. .
Why bother with the voting machines when you can tamper with the voters?
Bank meltdowns don't contaminate land for thousands of years
But the public gets to bend over and take it whether it is a bank or a nuclear plant that melted down.
nuclear reactors aren't speculative bubbles
Neither are banks. . . (speaking of shitty analogies. .
Now, if you could devote more of your post to logical reasoning than vitriol, this might actually start to reasonable a rational debate. . .
Thins[sic] as big and as costly as a nuclear power plant is not built on the whim of a corporation.
So you were also 100% for the bank bailouts, right?
FRIEDMAN: Are you worried, though, that those companies will keep their factories here, but the jobs will be replaced by robots?
TRUMP: They will, and we'll make the robots, too. [laughter]
I feel like for the next 4 years America will be used as kind of a learning tool for Trump (a, "Trump University", if you will) to learn very basic economic and government principles. . . poorly. And all it will cost is the well being of an entire nation. . .
If, during Trump's presidency, the labor force participation rate rises to 68% or more, will you admit in your book that you are the douche?
Here are the possible explanations for a labor force participation rate increase under Trump:
- broken window economics (increase in low level/value jobs at a price of significant overall wealth destruction and great risk of fiscal and monetary crisis)
- dumb luck (this is not North Korea. . . but do you really believe the 'Dear Leader' has more influence on economic growth or labor participation than, say, technological advancement!?)
Understanding the above does not make one a douche. . . just capable of rational thought in the face of primitive tribalism. . .
Things equal to nothing else are equal to each other.