Teaching kids to go faster on the roundabout [...]
1. The professor is incompetent, and incapable of classroom management. 2. Every single student failed to learn the material due to their own fault.
Except that average IQ drops quickly when in a large group. Sadly, if there are 3-4 real troublemakers in the group and enough "indifferent" students, it's probably enough to make at least 75% of them behave like retards, and that makes it a heck of a lot harder for the other 25% to actually do the learning. So it's very possible that in such an environment, no student was able to learn the material, due to the behavior of the group as a whole.
When you look at the overall without understanding it at all.....it looks like we live in a sexist society because women choose more emotionally rewarding careers than financially rewarding.
Because... traditionally there is more social pressure on the husband to bring the money home. Perhaps this could play a small role in the equation, no?
The idiot that wrote the linked article put great stock in filming 'Dawn of the Dead' in a shopping mall.
I think that idiot is the prime minister of Canada...
Put not your trust in money, but put your money in trust.