I realise that it is trendy to be cynical of anyone who has gained any form of celebrity, but I think that it is also appropriate to remind people that the person behind the spotlight is as human as anyone else that you meet. Just like us, the make mistakes. Just like us, sometimes they are regretful because they were caught. And just like us, sometimes the regret that they express is sincere.
This idea is laughable for 95% of the people with celebrity status (this guy might be in the other 5%, I don't honestly know.) When they're on their high horse they expect to be treated as better than everyone else, but when they make mistakes we're reminded how 'they are human too and make mistakes'. Bullshit. You don't get to have your cake and eat it too. If you want to live your life on a high horse be my guest. Just don't come looking for sympathy when you fall off.
Europe is batshit insane anyway with "artists".
Hey! Leave Björk out of this!
Swamp land. The power plant was build in the midst of swamps.
So that's why all those people on Swamp People are missing so many teeth! It's the radiation!
We will have solar energy as soon as the utility companies solve one technical problem -- how to run a sunbeam through a meter.