The only thing I've ever heard about them was their smart phones, which are apparently appallingly awful, and only available in pink!
You forgot to mention that they're all made in sweatshops by buck-toothed little Asians who can't drive, wear glasses, and are all martial arts experts.
Just for the record, I own a silver (not rose gold) LeEco, it's a really nice phone, a bit like a Samsung Galaxy but at a fraction of the price and without the incendiary tendencies. I have several friends who have them as well.
It's not about support, it's about security. Knox (only on Samsung) is the closest you can get to decent security on Android,
By Knox I assume you mean Samsung's backdoored malware-injection vector? You can get the same "security" by visiting the alternative Android app store at virusbucket.ru.
Every time I turn on my Ford truck, here's what I have to do to connect my phone via bluetooth:
You're holding your truck wrong.
I've seen an appreciable number of cases where perhaps 75% of the code for something is either okay or actually pretty nice, but there are also really shitty chunks that appear to have been written by people under the influence of a random assortment of hard drugs sprinkled across the whole codebase.
See my other comment, the Arm environment more or less drives that, you've got 75% that's common and the remaining 25% is semi-documented special-snowflake crap that you have to reverse-engineer from partial docs in order to get it to work.
"Conversion, fastidious Goddess, loves blood better than brick, and feasts most subtly on the human will." -- Virginia Woolf, "Mrs. Dalloway"