I commute on bicycle whenever I can, which is when most of my podcast listening happens (it's mostly trails and low-traffic neighborhoods, and I use earbuds that let a lot of ambient noise through). I also usually listen to them at about 1.3x speed, to pack a little more in. Unless my wife is listening with me, because she can't stand the sped-up talking. She says it makes her feel like bugs are crawling on her. Some kind of weird synesthesia thing, I guess.
Anyway, most of my podcasts are comedy:
- Comedy Bang Bang - Comedy and improv from mostly L.A. based comedians, hosted by Scott Awkerman
- Doug Loves Movies - Comedian Doug Benson has friends from comedy and film at a live taped discussion where they play movie-based games and generally joke around.
- Stop Podcasting Yourself - Conversational comedy podcast with a couple really funny guys from Vancouver, Canada
- My Brother, My Brother, and Me - Three brothers give fake advice and discuss dumb or funny Yahoo Answers questions
- Never Not Funny - Another conversational comedy podcast hosted by Jimmy Pardo
- The Flop House - A bad movie podcast, but with lots of amusing digressions and very funny hosts
- The Beef and Dairy Network - Dry British humor: a fake beef and dairy podcast
- The Dollop - a couple comedians pick a topic in US history and tell the story while riffing jokes about it.
I also like these non-comedy ones:
- Stuff You Should Know - Educational, but fun, a new topic every time.
- Slate's Culture and Political Gabfests - Panel discussions of the week's cultural and political happenings
- Planet Money and Freakonomics - Two smart and interesting economics podcasts.
- Radiolab - Mostly science stuff, but with storytelling elements and really good production