Letting untrained pilots fly higher than three feet off the ground will require the addition of a new category to the Darwin awards.
You say that like it's a bad thing.
Or maybe Assange has an agenda.
You seriously think Trump is clean?
Actually, yes, at this point.
Here is a guy who's being audited by the Obama administration and has the full force of the Clinton political machine digging into every aspect of his life.
Man, he really must be squeaky clean if all they have is that he only paid the taxes he had too legally and he said "pu$$y" 11 years ago.
There are two types of movies being made now: flash bang glitz that might benefit from a large screen but offset by garbage plot and dialog, not worth paying for so I watch at home indie-ish movies with good story and plot but don't really benefit from the big screen so I watch at home
I have to disagree with that statement.
Take the recent film Rams, a very interesting Icelandic film. It benefits immensely from a big screen because of the fairly quiet nature of the film. Sweeping vistas in some shots, etc.
Seeing this on a tablet or computer monitor would be a complete waste of time. I have a 130" CinemaScope screen at home and that is, of course, the preferred venue, but a decent movie house will still be 100 hundred times better than a small screen someplace.
Nope. The studies have shown that the calories matter more than the makeup of them. All the issues with fat solids vs protein is from poor studies, not reality.
Wrong. This the same argument that claims that you can burn gasoline or wood in your car.
"BTUs is BTUs Man! No difference!" The human body is an amazing thing to be sure, but the TYPE of fuel does make a difference.
And furthermore, fitness, in fact health in general, is one of those things that's hard to get and stay motivated for. Humans have very little incentive to go out of their way to stay in shape for most of their evolutionary history, so there's no one weird trick to the psychology for motivating yourself to stay healthy. Different tactics work for different people. If fitness trackers help 10% of the people stay motivated that's a success for those 10%, and the other 90% just need to try some other method until they hit on something that works for them.
The biggest motivator I have is a profile view in a mirror when I don't suck in my gut. Yikes!
He had flown off carriers during the Vietnam war and had gone through nuclear training. His training had basically taught him that in at least a limited nuclear exchange, most of the stuff simply wouldn't go off. Nucs, at least then, were delicate things that were expected to often be shaken enough in the boost phase that many simply wouldn't work. It was a really fun exercise, to be honest. Studying how much concrete boils off from a particular size explosion, etc. This thing had decontamination showers, weapon lockers, a buried well head, steel shuttered loop holes for firing at mutants, a secret passage leading to a door hidden behind a bookcase, the works. Since he could pay for it from petty cash, it was no problem financially, just like the elite today.
Admit it, everyone here would do the same if they could. If for no other reason than the systems design exercise. Better keep it secret!
The real issue is global overpopulation, and until we're ready to let natural Darwinism supersede political correctness, it's not going to change
We're doomed! Doomed I tells ya! Run away population growth
Part of the reason we pay taxes is because they are good for the economy, as they keep money flowing in the economy and increases employment in the public sector thus increasing consumption by the working class
Yes, thats why I break a random window in the city every day. It keeps the money flowing and therefore increases employment and consumption.
Ah, the Zorg strategy!
That's why Detroit is the ultimate national model for the Democrat party.
Same advice my father gave me.
The studios subcontract trailers out to the trailer houses, usually multiple ones for each film. Then they micromanage the crap out of the process at each house. Then they sometimes take all the trailers and re cut in house to come with a Frankentrailer that some committee agrees on. That's often the best case scenario.
My son has been made to make up dialog that's not in the movie at all before. The talent couldn't be gotten to record something so he was instructed to create a line from phonemes cut and pasted into a file. I kid you not. Sometimes a studio will bring in the dailies and have him start picking stuff knowing that the actual film might not even have the scenes after the final edit.
And then there is the fact that many trailers of different length and content are made for different markets and media.
I attribute my success to intelligence, guts, determination, honesty, ambition, and having enough money to buy people with those qualities.