Caffeine is a central nervous system and metabolic stimulant in small milligram quantities, however, ingestion of only slightly larger amounts can be fatal. This material is for experimental purposes only and not to be added to food or drink products.
Caution: Caffeine is toxic. Use normal safety precautions (wear a filter mask/respirator and gloves) when working with Caffeine. Accidental inhalation of fine particles can be dangerous. Note: adult signature required upon delivery.
Disregarding the FUD, I still would think twice about ingesting pure caffeine.
If I'd known computer science was going to be like this, I'd never have given up being a rock 'n' roll star. -- G. Hirst